As much as I love finding listings of the texts, movies and articles used in various university classes, I really miss the lectures. If I listen to a lecture, I can often find the various materials they mention.
Fortunately, UC Berkeley offers a variety of web casts that consist of the same lectures that on campus students hear in class. Sixteen different semesters offer a variety of classes that include:
- Biological Anthropology (Fall 2009, 32 lectures)
- Foundations of American Cyberculture (Fall 2008, 31 lectures)
- History of Modern Physics from the Atom to Big Science (Spring 2008)
- History of the Roman Empire (Spring 2008)
- Wildlife Ecology (Fall 2009, 31 lectures)
Topics include biology, statistics, physics, philosophy, anthropology, history and more.