I feel pretty good about how much I accomplished last week. I pulled down 5200 words, less than my goal of 6000 but pretty good considering that I had exactly 0 work days. Monday was President’s Day. No school. Monday at dinner, my son started running a fever. By Wednesday, it had turned into bronchitis.
Today, I am actually alone for the first time in 10 days. So, let’s see how this week goes, shall we?
My goals for this week include:
- I e-mailed my editor at Education.com and she wants another pitch so I’ll be working on that this week. DONE!
- Gather interviews for my next CW article. IN PROGRESS.
- Script rewrites. DONE!
- Add two chapters to my middle grade. IN PROGRESS.
- Rewrite my nonfiction picture book for critique Saturday. IN PROGRESS.
- Do some more market research. I found potential markets for my chapter book and need to narrow it down. I also have a picture book to get back out there.
- 5 posts for One Writer’s Journey. DONE!
- 1 post/reviews for the Bookshelf. DONE!
- 1 post for PrayPower. DONE!
- 1 blog post for Church. DONE!
- Finish how-to chapter. DONE!
- Clean up more in my office. I’m loving the changes in here!
- Brainstorm some new ideas.
- Work on my vitae. I have a large number of items to add under a new category.
Hope your own goals are coming along!