Are you a children’s illustrator? If so, here is a fun contest you can enter as long as you are a member of SCBWI.
The KS/MO (Kansas and Missouri) Region of the Society is hosting a content. The winners illustration will grace the KS/Mo Fall Conference 2017 programs and will be displayed on the Kansas/Missouri SCBWI web site. It is a great opportunity to get your work in front of art directors, agents, and editors. Don’t dawdle!
- DEADLINE: August 7, 2017, by midnight. The winner will be notified by late August.
- Open only to SCBWI members.
- The illustration must be original, created by the illustrator submitting the work.
- Submit a 350dpi .jpg of an 8” x 10” original work of art to illustrate the conference theme: Middle of the Map.
- Send it as an email attachment to Amy Kenney at email@example.com. Submission files should be labeled with your name (eg: sam_doe.jpg).
- Include the following in the accompanying email: your name; mailing address; telephone number; illustration title (if applicable).
I wish I was an illustrator! The winner will be notified by the end of August, and will receive free tuition to the 2017 Kansas/Missouri Fall Conference on November 4th, 2017. Note: You, the illustrator, will retain ownership of the illustration.