Goals are wonky things at the moment. Lots of writing projects coming in, going out and some coming back for rewrites. That means that the list, which serves as my reminder, changes throughout the week.
Lot’s of prewriting done on several different projects this past week but in spite of that I managed to pull down 6526 words. Not too shabby but I wish I had managed a bit more than that.
- 5 posts for One Writer’s Journey. In progress.
- 2 reviews on the Bookshelf. Done.
- 1 post for PrayPower. In progress.
- Write my posts for the Church blog. Done!
Goals with Deadlines (some are my deadlines, some are my editors’ deadlines):
- Rewrite draft of reluctant reader. Deadline (sort of mine): 4/6. Done!
- Collect interviews to rewrite CW piece with some recommendations from my editor. Deadline: 4/6. Interviews solicited – just waiting.
- Blog post for the Muffin. Deadline: 4/13. (Publication date: 4/14) Done.
- Solicit interviews for the next CW article in my rotation. Deadline: 4/15. Interviews solicited – just waiting.
- Solicit interview for the CW piece after that. Deadline: 5/15.
- Get a picture book back out.
- Rewrite and submit a leveled reader.
- Do some more research on my next nonfiction picture book.
- Get an essay on writing back out.
- Rewrite the picture book I had critiqued.
- Do some more work on a PiBoIdMo idea.
- Work on my agent research.
- Rough submissions for Blue Mountain cards.
- Keep working on my web site.
- Work on the middle grade. Go over the Plot Whisperer notes that I originally made. Also story board the manuscript.