Last week was busy — I accepted a new job and applied for another. All of this means lots and lots of writing. I managed 6477 word, just over my goal of 6000. With all of that writing, I finished and submitted nothing. That’s going to have to change this week since I have a deadline.
- 5 posts for One Writer’s Journey. Done!
- 2 reviews on the Bookshelf. Done!
- 1 post for PrayPower. Done!
- Write my posts for the Church blog. Done!
Goals with Deadlines:
- Write and submit 11 activities for Education.com. Deadline: 2/22. I’ve written everything up and done the activities. Next — photos! Done!
- Edit next Mo Scribbles newsletter. Deadline: 2/24. Done!
- Rough and rewrite my next article for WOW. Deadline: 2/27. In progress.
- Write my next Muffin post. Deadline: 3/4.
- Solicit interviews for my next CW article. Deadline: 3/15. In progress.
- Write the interview questions for the 2nd CW article in my rotation. Due: 4/15.
- Rewrite the YA chapter that I’m going to workshop at a retreat this spring.* Done!
- Rewrite and submit a leveled reader.*
- Start researching my next nonfiction picture book.
- Get an essay on writing back out.
- Rewrite the picture book I had critiqued.
- Do some more work on a PiBoIdMo idea.
- Work on my agent research.
- Rough submissions for Blue Mountain cards.
- Keep working on my web site.
- Work on the middle grade. Go over the Plot Whisperer notes that I originally made. Also story board the manuscript.