But I won’t be doing major drafts this week so I’m not setting my sights any higher. Everyone is off school and work and I’m basically taking some vacation time. Again, I’ll aim for 3000 words.
Weekly Goals (these are my must-dos for the week):
- 5 posts for One Writer’s Journey. Done!
- 1 review on the Bookshelf.
- 1 post for PrayPower. Done!
- Write my posts for the Church blog. Done!
Goals with Deadlines:
- Get my next post done for the Muffin. Deadline: 1/8. Done!
- Solicit last interview for article for Writer’s Market. Deadline: 1/15. Done!
- Read over article for WOW! Women on Writing. Deadline: 1/16. Done!
Non-Deadline Goals (obviously, these are the ones I’m having troubles getting to and I’m going to start trying to get one done a week):
- Get an essay on writing back out.
- Rewrite the picture book I had critiqued.
- Start writing up my first PiBoIdMo idea.
- Work on my agent research.
- Rough submissions for Blue Mountain cards.
- Keep working on my web site.
- Work up some ideas for leveled readers.
- Read 10-20 leveled readers. In progress.
- Work on the middle grade. Go over the Plot Whisperer notes that I originally made.
- Pull out the YA that I’m going to workshop at a retreat this spring.