Last week I pulled down 6341 words, just over my goal of 6000 words in one week. Hurray!
Let’s hope I manage it again this week because, in spite of a mammogram and an orthodontist appointment this is my last full work week for the year. I guess I better get writing especially since I got two new jobs (yay, me!).
- 5 posts for One Writer’s Journey. Done!
- 1 review on the Bookshelf. Done!
- 1 post for PrayPower. Done!
- Write my posts for the Church blog. Done!
Goals with Deadlines:
- Blog post for new gig (I’m announcing it next week): Deadline: 12/26. In progress.
- Article for Writer’s Market. Deadline: 1/15. In progress.
- Article for WOW! Women on Writing. Deadline: 1/16. In progress.
- Rewrite the picture book I had critiqued. In progress.
- Start writing up my first PiBoIdMo idea.
- Work on my agent research.
- Rough submissions for Blue Mountain cards.
- Keep working on my web site.
- Read 50 picture books. Done with a few extra to spare!
- Work up some ideas for leveled readers.
- Read 50 leveled readers.
- Work on the middle grade. Go over the Plot Whisperer notes that I originally made.
- Pull out the YA that I’m going to workshop at a retreat this spring.