Well, last week was one of those weeks. Playing with the tail end of a cold, I managed to meet my word count goals, reaching 6229 of 6000, but finished very little. Yes, many things required rewriting. Hopefully this week I can wrap some more up and get it out and away.
But will I pull it off with only a two day (2 day) work week? We shall see what I manage. Honestly, I am going to take some time off this week so if I don’t get much checked off the list, I hope you’ll be understanding.
- 5 posts for One Writer’s Journey. Done!
- 1 review on the Bookshelf. Done!
- 1 post for PrayPower. Done!
- Write my posts for the Church blog. Done!
Goals with Deadlines:
- 30 picture book ideas for PiBoIdMo. Am up to 15 out of the 30. Deadline: 11/30. In progress.
- Finish and submit my piece for the Muffin. Done!
- Submit piece to the Bulletin. In progress.
- Query WOW. Done!
- Finish the synopsis for a project.
- Get the project (a young middle grade) out.
- Rewrite the picture book I had critiqued.
- Work on my agent research.
- Rough submissions for Blue Mountain cards.
- Keep working on my web site.
- Read 50 picture books. I’ve read 23 so far. In progress.
- Work up some ideas for leveled readers.
- Read 50 leveled readers.
- Work on the middle grade. Go over the Plot Whisperer notes that I originally made.
- Pull out the YA that I’m going to workshop at a retreat this spring.