Maybe it was because I didn’t have to go up to school three times in one week. Maybe it was because I came up with a more intelligent way to look at my goals. Who knows!
- 5 posts for One Writer’s Journey. Done!
- Post a review on the Bookshelf. Done!
- 1 post for PrayPower. Done!
- Write my posts for the Church blog. Done!
- Brainstorm some new writing ideas.
- Add 2000 words to my middle grade. Done!
Goals with Deadlines:
- Rewrite article for Writer’s Institute. Deadline 10/24. In progress.
- Finalize brochure for a new business endeavor (more info later). Deadline: 11/5.
- Start roughing out my conference talk. Deadline: 11/5.
- Start critiquing mss for conference critiques. Deadline: 11/5. In progress.
- Redo web site. Deadline: 11/5. In progress.
- Finish the synopsis for a project.
- Get the project (a young middle grade) out.
- Work on my agent research.
- Finish and submit my piece for the Muffin. In progress.
- Rough submissions for Blue Mountain cards.