Thanks and a shout-out to Elizabeth Anne at Elizabeth Ann Writes, who just awarded me a Versatile Blogger Award. What an honor! Be sure to visit Elizabeth Anne’s blog; I can always count on her to tell me about something new.
The rules for accepting the award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post (did that above).
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it.
Now for 7 things about myself (why does this feel like a test?):
- My all time favorite Mother’s Day gift was my own bow, as in archery.
- Whenever I write something that isn’t for children, I hesitate to say that I’ve written something for an adult market. It sounds so misleading.
- Lewis and Clark traveled through the city I live in.
- As the only female in the household, I refer to home as Manland. In all honesty, I get along very well here and find the Barbie aisle a little frightening.
- As long as we’ve lived in this house (almost 10 years), we’ve never had cable or satellite. Yes, we watch tv.
- I can still remember the combination for my 9th grade PE locker.
- I no longer have a lap top because I can’t write in public. I can’t focus.
Now for the moment you’ve all been waiting for . . . time to pass this along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
- Trisha at 24/7 Moms.
- Carol Fraser Hagen
- Rich Davis of Creating Tiny Book.
- Jolie Stekly of Cuppa Jolie.
- Ang of Faith, Sweat and Tears.
- Greg Leitich Smith of GregLSBlog.
- Cathe Holden of Just Something I Made.
- Phyllis Harris at Phyllis Harris Illustration.
- June Gilbank of Planet June.
- Ruth Williams of Ruth Williams’ Blog.
- Samantha Clark
- Cindy at Skip to My Lou.
- Debbie at Two Minutes of Grace.
- Hannah at Word Voyage.
- Ann Finkelstein at Words and Pixels.
Be sure to check these out. I read such a diverse group of blogs, there’s something for just about everyone on my blog list.