We are tearing out a bathroom. As in down to studs. By we, I mean my husband. We have also discovered that said bathroom isn’t big enough for two people bent on destruction. Not two people who have any affection for each other. Two people who didn’t mind accidentally beaning each other would be just dandy. But this means that the cabinet is in the family room. The trash can is in the hall. And all of their toiletries — my bathroom.
Because this just wasn’t enough. We are also redoing my son’s bedroom. His bed is lurking in the center of the room but everything he owns is in either the living room or the dining room.
Translation: Nothing is wear it should be in Casa Edwards. I had to move an electric toothbrush that somehow made it to my desk so that I could add up last week’s word count.
And this is my life.
Can’t find time to write? Think again.
My goals for this week are:
- Rewrite my last article for the CW annual guide and turn it in. Done!
- Solicit and collect interviews for piece #2 in the rotation, another craft piece for CW. Write it and turn it in. Done!
- Solicit interviews for piece #3 in the rotation. This is a markets piece for the newsletter. I have commitments for 2/3 of my interviews. In progress.
- Work on a new pitch for Education.com. In progress.
- 5 posts for One Writer’s Journey. In progress.
- Post a review on the Bookshelf.
- 1 post for PrayPower. Done!
- Write my posts for the Church blog. Done!
- Brainstorm some new writing ideas.
- Work on plan for middle grade rewrite. In progress.