Well, I didn’t manage to hit my word count last week. I pulled in only 5660 out of 6000 words. I did a lot of non-writing writing work (research, reading, and the like) but I do wish I had managed to hit my word count.
My goals for this week are:
- Finish collecting interviews, outline and draft my last article for the CW annual guide. Done!
- Solicit and collect interviews for piece #2 in the rotation, another craft piece for CW. In progress.
- Solicit interviews for piece #3 in the rotation. This is a markets piece for the newsletter. I have commitments for half the interviews I need. I’d love to make this 100% by the end of the week. In progress.
- Work on a new pitch for Education.com. In progress.
- Prepare some activities for Gryphon House. Done!
- Do a bit more work on my nonfiction picture book and ask a friend to critique it. Done!
- 5 posts for One Writer’s Journey. Done!
- Post a review on the Bookshelf.
- 1 post for PrayPower. Done!
- Write my posts for the Church blog. Done!
- Brainstorm some new writing ideas.
- Work on plan for middle grade rewrite. In progress.