Whew. After a slow start last week, I really got going and pulled down 6667 words, topping my 6000 word/week goal. Not that I got to all ten goals but I did manage nine of them. This proves it for me. Ten goals is really my do-able max.
With that in mind, my goals for the week are:
- Wrap up my next article. This one is for the CW annual guide.
- Solicit interviews for the next article — a craft article for the CW newsletter. In progress.
- Write interview questions and solicit interviews for the third piece in rotation — my final piece for the CW annual guide.
- Do the activities, take photos and rewrite the 11 activities I have contracted for Education.com. One has been taken to final. That means I have 10 more to go! In progress — 9 more to go.
- Finish this next rewrite on my nonfiction picture book. I’m really happy with how this one is coming together.
- 5 posts for One Writer’s Journey. Done!
- Post a review on the Bookshelf.
- 1 post for PrayPower.
- Write my posts for the Church blog; you’ll note that I don’t know yet how many I’ll be writing for the week. Done!
- Brainstorm some new writing ideas. In progress.
The last day of school is this Thursday although I’ll have some time to myself while the boys are off fishing. Some time to spend reading and writing and knitting.
Hope your own goals are coming along well.