Hmm. I just did the math. I thought I was going to have to fess up to not meeting my word count goals but I managed to pull 6020 words with a goal of 6000. Surprising? Only if you realize that Monday was a holiday (no school) and Thursday and Friday were snow days. I did get to everything on my list but I did get a lot done considering.
So here is a vaguely similar list of goals for this week
- 5 posts for One Writer’s Journey (done!).
- 1 post/review for the Bookshelf (done!).
- 1 post for a new blog tba later in the week (done!).
- 1 blog post for Church.
- Script rewrites if any are requested (Done!).
- 3 new chapters for middle grade.
- Smooth over problems in several chapters of middle grade.
- Finish the how-to chapter (done!).
- Dummy the picture book manuscript for rewriting (done!).
- Get the picture book manuscript to the agent (done! Did you not hear me fussing and fidgeting as I attached the file? Really, someone needs to just snatch my work from me and send it out. ).
- Clean up a pile here in my office (done!).
- Brainstorm some new ideas (done!).
- Get some craft ideas started for a new market (in progress).
I really like to limit myself to two goals/day. Some may not take long, but others take longer than a single day. But this week I’ve got 13 in part because I have two I didn’t touch last week and I split one goal into two since it is really two different jobs.
So I guess I had better get to work!