The boys went camping last weekend (yes, it was cold!) so I hoped to get a scad of writing done over and above my 6000 word goal. I did manage to pull down 6830 words total. What can I say? I had a cold. I wasn’t terribly sick but I’ve been messing with it for weeks so I read and listened to audiobooks and knitted and sewed and wrote just a little. It was nice. And I did meet my goals.
This week I plan to:
- 5 posts for One Writer’s Journey (Done).
- 1 review for the Bookshelf (Done).
- 1 blog post for Church (Done).
- Script rewrites if any are requested (Done).
- 5 new scripts (Done).
- Rewrite the first four chapters for the middle grade (Done).
- Work on the outline for the middle grade (in progress).
- Read a chapter in a how-to (in progress).
- Clean up a pile here on my desk (Done).
- Brainstorm some new ideas (Done).
That’s 10 items which “should” work out to be 2 a day. I say should because up to 6 inches of snow is predicted by breakfast tomorrow. Obviously, if that happens, there will probably be no school tomorrow.
I don’t think I want to finish the outline of the middle grade. A new chapter came into being this weekend and I don’t want to stifle that kind of creativity. So I think I’ll just try to stay two or three chapters ahead of where I am in my writing since I know how the story ends.
So tally-ho, away I go. Off to get some writing done. I hope everyone else has a productive week too!