So, how did I do last week? Not too bad. 6752 words. That total included my Prayables blog, five posts here on One Writer’s Journey, a book review on my other Bookshelf: What We’re Reading (my other blog), a picture book rewrite and chapter 1 for my chapter book.
Fingers crossed that I can pull down 6000 words this week but it won’t be easy. School is already out for Christmas. But there are things I need to get done:
- 5 posts for One Writer’s Journey (Done!)
- 1 or 2 book reviews for Bookshelf (Done!)
- My Prayables.com blog post (Done!)
- 2 or more pieces for a new Prayables.com feature (1 roughed)
- 5 new scripts (Done!)
Then there are the things that I want to get done but there is no deadline:
- Another chapter book chapter but I may have to do an outline first (worked on outline)
- Maybe some work on the second picture book although it is fighting me; I think I may need to read some nonfiction picture books first. Fortunately, we are going to the library tomorrow.
Sounds like quite enough for an already busy week!
Good luck meeting your own goals this week.