- I roughed out about 1/3 of a new picture book sitting beside the lake while he and his father fished.
- I roughed out two new Prayables after we got back into town.
- I wrote two drafts of an article for Children’s Writer.
- I worked on my Education.com pitch.
I should be able to hit 6000 words this week because I have plenty to do.
I want to:
- Finish drafting the picture book.
- Submit the Prayables.
- Finish my pitches for Education.com.
- Work up at least 5 pieces for Gryphon House.
- Work on the Children’s Writer piece.
- Finish this next draft of the welcome packet for church.
- Rewrite at least one picture book using feedback from Agent’s Day.
- Get going again on my YA.
It may be a lot, but it should all be doable since none of it is particularly long. That said, writing short sometimes takes a lot more time than writing long.
Did my son inspire anything new? Quite possibly an essay. And maybe another couple of things once it all percolates.
I hope everyone else is meeting their work goals.