I have to tell you — that 6000 word a week goal can sure get you off your keister when you don’t feel like writing. This week, I totalled in at 6,483 words.
- I worked on my pitch for Education.com.
- Wrote a poem.
- Did some of the reading for my nonfiction picture book.
- Finished and submitted the book review.
- Tried to work on the welcome packet but discovered I couldn’t open the file.
- Finished editing the newsletter.
- Started writing a new YA.
This coming week I want to:
- Write another poem.
- Really get back to the Finnish.
- Work on the YA novel.
- Work on two of the CW pieces.
- Put the graphics in the newsletter.
- Work on the welcome packet.
- Work on the Education.com pitch.
- Work on some new pieces for Gryphon House.
That should be more than enough to bring in 6000 words for the week! I hope everyone else is doing well on their goals!