In pulling together 6100 words, these are the projects I worked on:
- A really solid draft of the labyrinth handout.
- A sample that I turned in today — an application for a new job.
- My last February assignment for the new venture.
Not a great list of accomplishments for the week but not bad since I had feverish kiddo home for 2+ days. That said I spent most of time in those 2+ days as “mom and playmate” and am now an accomplished driver on Speed Racer for the Wii.
The one thing that worries me is that I keep putting off book goals — no deadlines there so they are way too easy to ignore. For March I’m going to try to highlight one project a week as a focus. I’ll see if that helps.
Thus my goals for March are:
- To keep working on my Finnish.
- To keep working with my poetry.
- To keep working on my office. My excuse has been that the shelves aren’t up yet but that doesn’t really explain the deteriorating condition of my desk. Ahem.
- To write and submit a piece for the Cup of Comfort love story contest.
- To draft the new welcome packet for church. I’m working on it with someone else so that’s going to be a nice change.
- To write and submit a book review to the local paper.
- To work on 5 different picture books at various stages of completion.
- To do the reading for another book project and maybe write a few scenes.
- To keep doing my assignments for the new venture which I will high light tomorrow.
Hope everyone else is making progress on their various goals.